The semi-professional TAMARA brand shoe is a high quality 100% Spanish flamenco footwear. This is a higher semiprofessional model than our Basic’s models because it has a shoe pad inside, more number of nails in order to a better sound, softer and more malleable leathers, perfect nails in order to preserve the floor and straps for a higher fastening. This model is specially manufactured for us under strict control of design and quality. The TAMARA shoe is our best-selling model due to its unsurpassed semiprofessional value, durability and comfort. Below, there is a list with the extensive features of our semiprofessional shoe.
Material: Made with cowhides specifically chosen for their softness and to facilitate rapid adaptation of the material to the dancer’s foot and avoid injury in places where there is more pressure or friction.
- Slip sole: The sole is made of rubber, with numerous scratched filing to avoid slipping.
- Front Reinforcement: The motif on the front peak design brings a touch of elegance while exerting a perfect reinforcement in the front to prevent this part (that is the one that most pressure endures) to weaken or deform.
- Cushioned insole: Inside the shoe we have included a comfortable padded insole to cushion the impact and reduce both pain and fatigue of the feet as well as to reduce the impact that joints suffer while dancing.
- Nails: They are abundantly arranged and ordered on the toe and on the heel, and are well filed down, which ensures greater care of the wood or soil that you usually dance on.
- Amplitude in the shoe width: This is a feature that we wanted to ensure on our model since the feet swell and need greater amplitude than a conventional shoe because of the time spent on dancing.
- Heel: Our heels are made out of wood. This material is the one that needs a good flamenco shoe because the plastic does not serve to provide a good sound. The height of our heel is the standard (approximately 6 cm but varies slightly depending on the chosen size).
A guide about our catalogue of semiprofessional shoes. This would be the order of quality and sonority of our shoes:
- Models called “Basics”: it is basic model with an economic price. It is made of cowhide leather and it has a big durability. These models are available in a broad range of colours. All of our Basic models (except the basic model with elastic), are made to order.
- High Models TAMARA: it is a higher model than the Basic one and it is definitely the most sold because of its quality and price. This model has very high quality leathers and, in addition, it has an insole in order to an extra comfort in our foot and a greater number of nails for a better sound. We usually have this model in stock.
- Begoña Cervera models: an intermediate model between semiprofessional and professional range designed and made by Begoña Cervera brand. It is made of high quality leather and it has an excellent sonority. You can order this model in leather or suede with normal (6 cm) or low (5 cm) heel. In stock, we usually have this model in leather with heel of 6 cm.