Dancing shawls, also known as mantón or pico in Spanish, is a flamenco accessory increasingly used in flamenco dance lessons and performances.
TAMARA basic small dance shawl is ideal for rehearsals or for students who aren’t used to dancing with a big shawl.
Our basic models, which can be found on a large spectrum of colours, are totally handmade with soft fabrics. They are decorated with intensive silk threads and its soft weight makes it suitable for students to learn how to dance with a shawl. Once the students have learnt to use it, they may try dancing with a basic square shawl or a manila shawl, which is bigger and heavier than the basic shawl but more elegant and attractive in the stage.
If you are looking for an economic or cheap accessory to start dancing, the insuperable quality-price ratio of this handcrafted shawl makes it the best option.
Buy online your flamenco shawl in a confortable and easy way. Do you need other sizes or colours? If you have any questions or our expert assistants advice is required, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be pleased to help you.
- Made 100% handmade in Andalusia.
- Good quality materials purchased from Spanish manufacturers.
- Made of lightweight fabrics to avoid excess weight.
- Silk threads of vivid and intense colors
- Classic and traditional model not subject to changing fashion so if you take care, you can pass from generation to generation.