Fringe neckline is one of the most innovative and fresh accessories that combine with flamenco dresses. They are made with great quality by hand by Andalusian women following the family traditions and giving this accessory of great brightness with beautiful and colorful threads with bright colors that bring freshness and personality. The fringes for the neckline give a very original flamenco dress, and they also favor a lot when you move to the beat of the woman while you walk around the fair or dance with them.
- Measures: 127 to 135 cm (the measures are never exact because they are 100% handmade items)
- Made 100% handmade in Andalusia.
- Good quality materials purchased from Spanish manufacturers.
- Long silk threads with vivid and intense colors to create a beautiful visual effect when moving.
- Designed and manufactured 100% in Spain
- Colocation: Sew the fringe to the garment with light and easy to undo stitches because later on it will be necessary to unpick the fringes from your garment in order to prevent tangling wires or discoloration on the garment during washing.
- The measure of the fringe is standard. Never cut the ends, being handmade items they can become undone. If you have a little extra fringe, simply bend it inward and sew a couple of stitches like the rest of the fringe.
- In order to have perfectly smooth fringes you should place the fringes on the ironing board, press the iron on the threads and gently stretch the fringes out while holding down the iron.