By buying this product you can collect up to 35 loyalty points. Your cart will total 35 loyalty points that can be converted into a voucher of 0,35 €.
The neckline fringes are one of the most modern accessories attributed to the flamenco dress. The higher quality fringes are hand-made by Andalusian women each year, following the family tradition, using beautiful and colorful silk threads that give great eye candy to the accessory. The neckline fringes give great movement and distinction to the flamenco dress because of its beautiful bright colors and light weight, which provides the fringes with great movement while the woman is walking or dancing.
Currently, the Flamenco fringe has been adapted to the stage and nowadays, the most recognized dancers use it as an indispensable accessory in their costumes especially while working on choreography and in shows.
The standard measure of our fringe is 135 cm (approximate measure because it is a handmade item). In TAMARA Flamenco we offer a wide range of colors to choose from for your Flamenco fringe, but if you need other measures or cannot find the color you need, please contact us by email (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Made 100% handmade in Andalusia.
- Good quality materials purchased from Spanish manufacturers.
- Long silk threads with vivid and intense colors to create a beautiful visual effect when moving.
- Designed and manufactured 100% in Spain
- Colocation: Sew the fringe to the garment with light and easy to undo stitches because later on it will be necessary to unpick the fringes from your garment in order to prevent tangling wires or discoloration on the garment during washing.
- The measure of the fringe is standard. Never cut the ends, being handmade items they can become undone. If you have a little extra fringe, simply bend it inward and sew a couple of stitches like the rest of the fringe.
- In order to have perfectly smooth fringes you should place the fringes on the ironing board, press the iron on the threads and gently stretch the fringes out while holding down the iron.
|Ester B. on 04/18/2017||Todo perfecto, incluso me consultaron por telefono si los flecos eran para el vestido que había elegido y me aconsejaron otro color que le iba mejor|
|Dana W. on 11/27/2017||Beautiful|
|Dana W. on 11/27/2017||I love it.|
|Flecos modelo Cruce|
|Nuria B. on 12/19/2018||Muy bonitos|
|Mari P. on 04/19/2019||Hermoso. De color coral cálido, muy bonito. Gracias también por el rápido recibo. maría|
|Maria C. on 08/31/2019||These flecos have a lovely design, less dense than other models. I love the design but the quality of the actual fringes seem lower than other models, they are a bit frayed already|
|Laura A. on 03/21/2020||Los flecos son exactamente como lo describe la página y el envío muy rápido. Estoy realmente satisfecha!!|
Be the first to ask a question about this product!