Handmade flamenco shoes brand Begoña Cervera. 100% MADE IN SPAIN.
Begoña Cervera´s handmade shoes combine tradition and innovation to manufacture the most famous flamenco shoes in the world.
Incomparable in quality, design, comfort and sound on stage. Because of this, they are today the inseparable company of the largest international artists.
Flamenco handmade shoes made by Spanish artisans:
- Authentic Premium cowhide.
- Padded leather innersole for maximum comfort.
- Sewn outsole with non-slip finish.
- Studs in the toe cap and heel to get a unique sound (optionally, you can removed them)
- Different heighs and types of heels.
Fully customizable: choose height and type of heel, type of leather, color... and make your own unique shoe!
To see the official colors Begoña Cervera´s catalog, click here: Begoña Cervera Colors Catalog
**To know your size and see the different types of heels click here: Begoña Cervera, sizes and types of heels.
**Commentaries and advices about some of the available options.
- Normal: leather lining heel in the same color as the rest of the shoe.
- Varnish: varnish wood heel view. Unlined heel.
- Dark Varnish: varnish wood heel view (dark varnish). Unlined heel.
- YES (dance sole): with nails for better sound on stage.
- NO (street sole): suitable for sensitive floors or to use them in the street.
- HAVE YOUR SHOES RIGHT NOW! Contact us to know our in-stock shoes. This shoes can be sent from our warehouse within only 24 h (working days). In addition, if so desired this shoes can be returned.
- Manufacturing time for Begoña Cervera shoes is 45 days and cannot be returned because they are made by customer request.
- We are official worldwide Begoña Cervera distributors since 2002.
Because of this, we have BEST PRICE GUARANTEE. If you find them cheaper, we will refund you 110% of the difference.